Creators Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Instagram Algorithm RANT!

2 posters

Go down

Instagram Algorithm RANT! Empty Instagram Algorithm RANT!

Post by Admin tt_mirror Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:47 pm

This is driving me so beyond insane! What's really annoying me is I'm gaining on average 30-40 followers a day (thats not annoying) but im LOSING 50-60 followers a day! WHY!

I understand people follow when they aren't interested in what you are posting any more if you content switches and usually losing up to 10 followers isn't such a bad thing but when your losing that many in a consecutive row it's really really aggravating!

I'm posting 2-3 times a day, my Instagram is strictly themed and I'm engaging with others on there, yet followers are still dropping constantly. I've been stuck on 2300 for around 6 months as I drop to around 2000 and then it jumps back up ALL THE DAMN TIME!

Has anyone found a way of beating this yet? I'm in instagram comment pods..I'm following my Instagram strategy which before the update I would gain around 80 new followers a day!

It can't only be me who is experiencing this?!
Admin tt_mirror
Admin tt_mirror
Admin

https://creatorscommunity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Instagram Algorithm RANT! Empty Re: Instagram Algorithm RANT!

Post by SoBeautyStuff Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:37 pm

Maybe I'm naive, but I have never understood the whole algorithm thing! I mean I get hashtags and best time to post etc, but that's it. It annoys me that I see the most popular posts first, not the newest, there are some people who I will never get to see their posts!

I think it's trying to eliminate spammers who have ingenuine following, but it's not fair on us genuine IG users! x
SoBeautyStuff
SoBeautyStuff

http://www.sobeautystuff.com

Back to top Go down