Creators Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 'What I Got For Christmas' Rant

Go down

The 'What I Got For Christmas' Rant Empty The 'What I Got For Christmas' Rant

Post by Admin tt_mirror Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:51 pm

Why are so so many people concerned about those who don't like reading what you got for Christmas. Since when did we start caring about this.

For the past week or so all I see is people tweeting 'I really want to post a WIGFC post but some people don't like it' well in reply to those people..who gives a crap? There are people posting posts on their vaginas, newest lipsticks and what they got for their birthday. I'm not a fan of fashion posts..that doesn't mean every fashion blogger now has to be concerned that one indivudual won't like it, will they stop posting fashion posts on their blog? I think not! So why does it matter if you post what you got for Christmas?

Why did you start your blog? For yourself. You want to post what you got for Christmas you do it! Rock that post and don't care what anyone else has to say about it..its YOUR blog and YOUR posts and are you really staying true to yourself if your catering content around others? hmmm.

As for the people who don't like the WIGFC posts..don't read them, just like I wouldn't read a fashion post. Don't spend the next three months grumbling about it on Twitter, it's boring to read and if you don't like it, just go ahead and scroll right past it, it's one post, one time a year. Live a little.

I just wanted to post that because I'm tired of people thinking they can't do something because others don't like it. It's your blog, your property, don't let others influence what content goes onto your pride and joy Smile
Admin tt_mirror
Admin tt_mirror
Admin

https://creatorscommunity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum