Creators Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Rules' Of Creators Community

Go down

'Rules' Of Creators Community Empty 'Rules' Of Creators Community

Post by Admin tt_mirror Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:53 pm

I really hate the word rules but to make it clearer these are things I do NOT want to see happen here on Creators Community. I really don't want to put a barrier on things that people may want to talk about or cover and I really don't want to enforce rules but there are a few things I will in no way be accepting of on this community forum.

Bullying
I will not remotely entertain bullies. I will quite simply just remove you off this forum as I don't want to see anything of the sort on here. Not that I think it will happen but I have to point out that I will not tolerate bitchiness and nastiness of any other creators out there.

THIS IS NOT ANOTHER GURU GOSSIPER
Please remain mindful that this community is in no way another Guru Gossiper. It's not a place for you to bitch about 'the big youtubers' or 'bigger bloggers who buy a mulberry bag' because nobody cares. We want to see nice things being said. However, with that in mind, I have created a moans, niggles and rants thread for you all to project onto there because it'll be much better there than being constantly spread about social media haha! That thread is a place for you to rant about blog related things not actually about physical bloggers though so please do remember I don't want anything nasty being spread on this forum Smile

Try to keep it tidy
I do understand a few topics might end up being duplicated and things if a similar question is being asked but if it's at all possible please try and check that there isn't already a thread for your question already just to keep things a little neater and easier to find pleaseee Smile

That is all I have for the 'rules' of this community and I think they are pretty reasonable! I wont be putting a stint on what you want to say so long as you all keep it nice with one another! I want this to be a really positive environment for those of you who want to ask without being judged and to be able to just have fun over here and connect and network with others Smile
Admin tt_mirror
Admin tt_mirror
Admin

https://creatorscommunity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down