Creators Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Is The Creators Community

Go down

What Is The Creators Community Empty What Is The Creators Community

Post by Admin tt_mirror Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:46 pm

The creators community is just that. It's a community I set up for EVERYONE! Not one person will be singled out on this community, everyone is welcome no matter what amount of followers you have, what you know and who you know. It's not about that at all Smile

I set up the creators community because whilst we have all these brilliant blog posts with blog tips, advice and things like that I never managed to find one singular place where I could find everything. I wanted to be able to find new blogs, blog posts others have loved, bloggers other people enjoy, beauty products people liked, weight loss motivation, a place to make friends and more. There just wasn't ONE place I could find all this information..

So Creators Community was born!

It's a place for every single blogger and creator to join in, make friends, ask questions they want to know, offer other people tips and advice and a damn good place to mingle and find out things we all want to know..if I do say so myself haha!

The idea just randomly came to me one day and I have ploughed hours, days, weeks into making this for you guys and I really want it to grow and spread positivity throughout the community!

Oh, yeah hey by the way! I'm Caitlin (www.throughthemirror) or @tt_mirror. You might have seen me about on twitter and stuff but if not..hey! I'm the creator of creators community! haha
Admin tt_mirror
Admin tt_mirror
Admin

https://creatorscommunity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down